RECENT POST

Thursday, December 2, 2010

As you know, TCU debuted brand new home and away uniforms this season, along with a new Nike Pro Combat uniform. In the past the Frogs didn’t stray far from the normal home and away look unless it was for a black jersey occasionally. This year was completely different. TCU wore 7 different uniform combinations in 12 games this season, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I know a lot of fans and alumni would prefer TCU to stick with a consistent look, but I disagree. I like the mixing and matching of the uniforms and I think it brings extra attention to the team. The Nike Pro Combat promotion that the Frogs have been a part of the past two seasons has a lot of people noticing TCU that had not in the past.

(Click image to see larger)

Leave some feedback, which was your favorite look this season? I like the classic look of the all white road uniforms, but it isn’t my favorite. I am torn between the uniform TCU wore against BYU with the purple jersey and Pro Combat helmet and pants or the all black look from the Air Force game.

Stay tuned, there are rumors floating around the internet that TCU could have a new uniform for the bowl game this season.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...