RECENT POST

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If you aren’t familiar with the blog SportsbyBrooks, you should get familiar. It’s a good sports blog and I am not just saying that because of the news I am about to pass along. Brooks had two interesting tweets tonight regarding news involving TCU.

SportsbyBrooks Twitter


I’ve been racking by brain trying to figure out what this story could be. Brooks says it’s good news, so at least that is positive. Here are some possible options…

1. Something is happening involving Cam Newton and Auburn and they would have to forfeit their National Championship. (I don’t think it’s this because we all know the National Title would remain vacant instead of it going to the Frogs.)

2. News involving Amon G. Carter Stadium and plans to increase expansion. (It could be this, but this isn’t huge news in my opinion. I think most know TCU has greater plans for the stadium.)

3. Some are saying that BIG time running back recruit Johnathan Gray from Aledo will commit to the Frogs. (This would be great news but why would Brooks break that story?)

I am not sure what it is, but hopefully it is something really good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...