RECENT POST

Tuesday, October 20, 2009



I posted about this last week, and today is the day that soccer/futbol/football fans have been waiting for since the hype began to build last year. That day is the FIFA 10 release date here in North America. I have my copy reserved and will pick it up early this morning and stay in my cave playing it all day. I have the whole day off work (that is a coincidence. I thought about taking it off, but I have it off anyways so that is ever better)

I have a lot of NBA posts coming up this week including an Eastern and Western Confernce preview. The Mavs regular season gets underway in seven days so keep checking back for all your Mavs, TCU, Soccer, and other sporting needs. Angry Trey's blog has you covered.



BallHype: hype it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...