RECENT POST

Friday, October 23, 2009

Now & Then...

Have you ever seen the movie, Now & Then? It's really cute, one of my favorites growing up... Anyhow:

Like everyone, I have changed a significant amount over the years... Age, Looks, Personality.

I've made mistakes, I am not perfect. I've done things I shouldn't and I know that would have bad impacts, but the important thing is I managed to pull myself out of it, and that is what life is about.





Here is changes in my looks.. DON'T make too much fun... I was a REALLY nerdy looking kid... I like to think of it as the: Ugly Duckling Syndrome. not my fault.





Then: one the way to disneyland.. couldn't hold it in.... Disclaimer: WHY did they feel the need to take a picture of me when I was going to the bathroom? that is just rude!





Check out my wicked AFFROW, my crooked teeth and my weird clothes... notice I don't have eyebrows or eyelashes? Courtesy of being a natural blonde.



Even though I didn't have eye brows, I look like a homeless kid and my teeth were wacked... I was the Shizzzz.

Now: Well, can't say i improved too much. Disclaimer: It looks like my angel kiss (mole) is on the opposite side, but in the "now" pic, its just because mac flips everything. weird, i know.




My affrow is gone (thankfully) & my teeth are straighter...



Although, I've changed in some ways, I don't look homeless anymore, my eyebrows darkened, and no one takes pictures of me going the bathroom...

when I look in the mirror... I see that same little girl. +

\ Rasha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...