RECENT POST

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jokes on me :)

So, I have decided, that I am pretty much hilar(ious). I was extremely bored at work, and thought... "Hey, you know what would be funny? Taking this keychain ring and sending a picture to my family and friends, saying that Natt proposed" and you know what?? It was DANG funny. I got overwhelming responses of: "Congrats! the rings beautiful" & "NO WAY! you're not old enough" they made me almost pee my pants with laughter...

Here it is ladies, be jealous... It's 6 karrots Biaotchesss!



{ note to self: ask for a bigger one, when the time comes, haha}



On a different note, I love my job, even though it can be REALLY boring somethings... BUT I shouldn't complain because, I go in smelling like myself, and come out smelling like HEAVEN. Plus, I never have to buy designer perfume or lotion cause we have it all.... It's really fun to create a smell for someone. I do love it.





Yup... lots of lotion, we got everything from lotion to bubble bath to shampoo and shave gel



The potions... Yes, I had to learn ALL the names and who they are by....Yes, Yes, I know, I am uhfreakingmazing... Talk about a complicated job, but my goodness do they smell GOOD!




What's that? I should win employee of the year??! I know, I know. I am fantastic employee and never just take pictures or play on my lap top....




Disclaimer: I sadly do NOT (i know, tear tear) have a "Dear" post today... I didn't encounter too many odd people today or at least non worthy... Well, my feet are tired, my body is tired and well, i'm just plain tired...Excited for the weekend?? I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...