RECENT POST

Monday, October 19, 2009



I used to absolutly hate being told that....Because, if everything happens for a reason why would my Daddy not be here? Why would the one I once loved, the one I was willing to give every thing and all of me too only for his love in return, break my heart? Why would girls call me a bit*h, and any other bad names their cruel mind could come up with? What possible reason could all this be for?





Now, I realize that it DOES have a reason. My Daddy isn't here in person for me, because God knew that when teens leave for college and to lead their own life, there parents do not go with them to guide them and protect them anymore... and God must of known that I needed a little more guidance, because he not only let my Daddy come with me, He made him my Guardian angel, so he can ALWAYS be with me. My ex broke my heart in order for me to date others and realize that he isn't the ONLY boy in the world, and he just wasn't right for me. but thats ok, i found Nathaniel, ♥ and for the girls who have called me a bitc*, I just laugh at them, they JUST realized, I am one?

After all that's old news - I already knew I was.





It's funny how in high school we think its life. That if we don't have more friends than that girl, we are losers or if we don't wear the right clothes, we are not popular. I'm guilty of this... I always thought that when everything went wrong in high school it was the end of the world. Now I just laugh because I look at high school like kindergarten... We go to high school to PREPARE for college, to prepare for real life, to prepare for what is really out there. Just like we go to kindergarten to prepare for middle school where we learn to read. I just laugh at myself now... That I tried so hard to impress people that now I question "Why in the heck would I even wanna be their friend?" I'm sorry to say that high school is not the best four years of your life. The best years of your life is when you realize:





I've learned:
That goodbyes will always hurt no matter what.
Pictures will never replace having been there.
Memories good or bad will bring tears
and words can never replace feelings.





Just remember some things in.....





Sometime its best to forget how you feel; and remember what you deserve.

Life is like photography: You use the negatives to develop.

& lastly remember ...

always take the road less traveled. after all, thats where you'll find yourself.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...