RECENT POST

Monday, November 23, 2009

In order to explain the tremendous and stressful situation I am going through with dealing with the "Ex", you must know the dirtyy details.

It starts off as any other love story. Three words. Two Hearts. One chance.





My first words to him standing in the 8th grade hall were; "Do you know where the water fountain is?" His reply was full of stutter and for a moment, I thought he had some kind of mental illness, he stammered: "ov ver there er" I flashed my award winning, 13 year old smile, and spun around. I was new to this school; I was blonde. I had the greenest eyes. The smallest boobs and the coolest N'SYNC shirt.

Skip forward a couple years, and you have us. We were young, we were stupid and we were madly and completely head over heels for each other.

The night he told me "I love you" couldn't have been more.... Awkward. We were alone, outside my house, in his little truck, that ALWAYS broke down. We called it the "pup", it was the best truck ever, even though it broke down, cause it always broke down at the right times. Anyhow, we were outside, swapping some spit and he pulls away and says, "Rasha, I love you." I was shocked. I wanted to faint. All my words escaped and the only thing I could muster out was; "I have to go inside" and I walked away. It's not that I didn't love him, because I certainly did. I just realized in that moment, we loved each other. This was real, this was it.

He didn't say it again and I didn't bother to bring it up. 3 weeks passed and we were laying on the floor in my house. I was running my hands through his hair, and I felt word vomit. I told him. I said those three words, and I said them proud. We were in love. We had each other. What could possibly go wrong?





TO BE CONTINUED....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...