RECENT POST

Friday, November 20, 2009

Team EdJac

I'll be short on this...and non-spoil-ey.......but I just have to let you know how much i loved it!!

Edward, oh Edward you are so gorgeous, please come in my window tonight and watch me sleep.




How can you NOT love him?? He is so beautiful.

HOT DAYMMNMMMNNNN! Jacob is f'ing sexy! I'm digging the short hair and the not wearing a shirt all the time. Yummmmm!





Too bad your only 17 babyyy, cause I've always had a thing about dating younger guysss, but I could make the exception for you... you look dazzling even as a wolf.




Seriously, I loved how cool the wolves looked!!

Shout out to my girl Dakota... Absolutely exactly how I pictured Jane. You rocked!





I am still faithful to Edward... but I do love Jacob. (even though I know he doesn't belong with Bella) I do. So I decided I am a little: Team EdJac (Edward and Jacob)

Hope you all loved it and enjoyed it, and if you haven't seen it yet, you will love it!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...