RECENT POST

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friendship

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."

When I was 6, I had the best friend in the entire world. He came into my life, right after my daddy passed away. He made me laugh constantly till I peed my chonies and he would never laugh that I did. He would never make me share my toys unless I wanted too. He never forgot to say, he loved me. He would always let me win at games. He cried when I cried and he laughed when I laughed. He and I were inseparable.

and then on my 10th birthday he left. He came over, and he told me he was leaving. I couldn't understand why. All I could think of was that I've done something wrong. Did I not share enough? Did I forget to say I love him? Did I pull his hair too hard?

He told me that I am 10 now and I should no longer have an imaginary friend. It was time for real ones and then he was gone.

My heart broke at that moment and it still hurts till this day. Sure, he was imaginary, and call me crazy for having an imaginary friend, but he was the best friend a girl could have, made up or not.



Boyfriend doesn't understand why I only have close guy friends. He secretly hates that if I have a problem I call up my friend Robert. Boyfriend constantly tells me, "call up so and so and go out." Disclaimer: I am NOT a loser... Ok, lies, I might be. So what? He told me the other day, and I know he didn't mean it hurtful but it hurt: "I'm glad you're starting to hang out with Mari more. It's not healthy to just have computer friends." BURN!! If he only knew... People don't understand the relationship that form over blogging, and I wont even begin to try and explain it, cause if you haven't felt it, you wont begin to understand.

Why do I not have girlfriends? Hmm, I don't know. I ask myself that question too. I think I'm hilarious (maybe I think I am more hilarious than I am) but I make people laugh, so it can't be that I'm not funny... Ugly? well, im not kate hudsen, but don't girls secretly want their friends to be semi less attractive than them, so they look better? if so, then thats not the problem.... Do I smell? *sniffs armpits*. Nope don't smell, I work at a perfume shop, commmon.... So why don't I have girlfriends?

Well maybe it's a choice. (Plus, no friend could match up to my imaginary buddy.) but honestly, why have best friends when they let you down? I am ALL for second chances, hell i'm all for fifth chances... but there is only so much you can do before the damage is done.

10 years old: Best Imaginary friend decides I need real ones. (anytime you wanna come back- I'm here. I promise I wont pull your hair no mow.)
13 year old: Best friend stole my N'SYNC shirt and gave it to her other best friend. Umm not cool, girlfriend, NOT COOL.
16 years old: Best friend held hands with my boyfriend. Really sister? You little tramp!
19 years old: Best friend sleeps with my boyfriend. # 1- he was an jerk, just because you're not getting some from me, doesn't mean its ok to go elsewhere. #2- what kinda best friend does that?

and after all this I still crave it... I still crave the chocolate chips to my cookie. but you know what? I found her.
This girl would never sleep with my boyfriend or steal my N'SYNC shirt and she MAKES me coookies, WITH chocolate chips. All the ingredients are there.

Thank you Marisela... For making me remember what its like to have a friend you can trust in. You're an amazing person, inside and out.



Enjoy these photos. They pretty much make me pee in my pants!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...