RECENT POST

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I thought all the teams had been announced for the Nike Pro Combat uniforms, but I just came across these pictures of the uniforms Clemson will be wearing this Saturday against South Carolina.



ClemsonTigers.com

On Saturday, November 28, the Clemson University football team will take the field wearing the Nike Pro Combat uniform, a new system of dress and the lightest football uniform Nike has ever created. Clemson will be one of eleven elite football programs to debut the Nike Pro Combat uniform this month before they are officially introduced to the broader market at the start of the 2010 season.



What I also think is interesting, is this line…

one of eleven elite football programs to debut the Nike Pro Combat uniform this month before they are officially introduced to the broader market at the start of the 2010 season.

I really wanted to get one of the TCU ones, but didn’t think they were going to be on sale. Hopefully they are going to be sold so I can pick one up. I was able to see a couple others this weekend. Florida State’s looked really good. The helmets by far were the best part of their uniform. Ohio State’s looked good also. I didn’t get to see Oklahoma’s.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...