RECENT POST

Friday, November 27, 2009

So, I posted the other day about the limited edition Nike Pro Combat packs they were releasing today in NYC. This guy on eBay has a TCU and Virginia Tech pack on sale for $3,000. I don’t know what the original price was, but that is ridiculous!

Here is my problem though…the shoes that came with it are sooo AWESOME! I hear there was only around 80 pair or so made, unfortunately it doesn’t look like I will get my hands on any. Here are some pictures of the TCU Nike Air Trainer 1’s.

(Click on image to see larger picture)



I might have found somewhat of a solution though…The Nike id store has the Air Trainer 1’s available to customize, so I put these together which I might have to buy. They look alike, but the cool TCU logos and stuff aren’t available to put on the shoes.



I really might have to get these sometime soon. Not sure yet…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...