RECENT POST

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Note to self:

Maybe, I'm just a girl on a mission & I don't know what's down the road... But I do know, that I'm going to be strong and keep walking it till I find out.





Maybe, it's the fact that I'm on my own, or maybe it's that now i finally got my distance. Distance away from home, but also away from my past. I wont say I'm happier now, but I was beginning to suffercate in their grasps. When someone tells you not only what to feel, but also how to feel it, you begin to live for them.

It's hard to constantly impress someone and always try to be flawless. I'm not flawless and sometimes, I sin. I have always said that I would make mistake, I'm human. I constantly fall as hard as I try. I don't belong to be put on a pedistole and looked with a halo on my head. I'm not better than any other girl, whose striving to make their dreams come true.

Sometimes, I need to just breathe. Relax. Take a deep breath and breath. I just need to remember that things will fall into place when they do, I will eventually know why. For now, I just need to relax, put on a cute pair of high heels and a sexy smile and do my best.





Boyfriend and I went to Outdoor world before going to NEW MOON *SWOON* I rock at shooting. My score: 497. Top Score can receive: 500. Basically, I could be a sniper.






Happy Monday Loves!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...