RECENT POST

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tagged

First off, HI new friends and followers!! I love you already. Come pull up a chair, bust out some hot cocoa or some martini's, I don't judge, and make yourself at home. Comment and say hi, to let me know you've been here! :)

Secondly, I got tagged in Red and Green by Marisela

What you do is you pick 7 thing in your house that are red or green. I decided to go with red... Which I should of went for green because I found TWICE as much.





1. My "RED" crunch work out machine. it kills. literally. its BLOOD red for a reason.
2. Bag of candy, we purchased at the mall today.
3. Dish holder thingy. My kitchen is red.
4. Lamp shade
5. Rubic 360 red side.. yes, im a nerd. yes, i solved that in under 5 mins first time around. thank you. thank you. ill take my award now.
6. Victoria Secrets bag.
7. Red flower, that I glued some jewels on with Mari

Well there you go. 7 red things around my Casa del Rasha. Hope you enjoyed. Whoever wants to do it, you're tagged!

PEE ESS: Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving! Im thankful for you all.

~~Don't forget to stay tuned for; "The EX files Part II"~~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...