RECENT POST

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday Night: Marisela came over, and we were CRAFTY!

We made cute washer necklaces! We didn't finish them because we didn't have string but, they were fun. We just took washers and then modge podge scrapbooking paper on them! Super cheap and cute.

Hers is on the left, Mine on the right (mines cuter in person, the flash made it look funny)





We also made frames, so we can put some of the photos we took last time we were together in them... I liked how mine turned out! Kinda looks like a 4 year old made it, but hey, i dig peter pan, ill go be 4 in Neverland... I rhymed. awesome.





Saturday: HOCKEY GAME.





So, basically Hockey is my favorite sport IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. I have always loved it... Natt comes home saturday morning telling me, someone gave him FREE hockey tickets... I pretty much wet myself. We played the Dallas stars and we kicked their trash (sorry bloggers if your from Dallas) Being they had a deal going that if we won, we got free tickets, so YAY come January, I go again FOR FREE... to watch; NY RANGERS.... OOOO its going to be a rockin game!



Me and my good friend Ash. Obviously, I'm the blonde:





My Cute Boyfriend




Just kidding.. He makes me smile!



Sunday: Worked... Bleh! but, I did talk to one of my blogger friends, which we are becoming BFF, ha, seriously!

All in all it was a good weekend. :D I hope everyone else had a good one!! Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...