RECENT POST

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Swapmart Saturdayyy...

So Natt & I, used to go the the swapmart a lot on Saturdays, but we have both been so busy, we haven't been in forever, but we went today! $ We had a lot of fun and it was nice to take a little break.

Letter to a lady at the swapmart:

dear lady at the swapmart, you are absolutely lucky, i did not slap you. I do not care how bratty your child was being, & I agree he was, but it in NO WAY entitles you to say to him "fine, i'll leave you here and you can find a new mom." You don't deserve to be a mother if you treat your kid like that. If i ever run into you again, you will get more than a dirty look. ♥ the girl who wants to slap you.

-- She was seriously so rude... I was so mad, who treats their kid that way? ughh...

On a better note, here are the adorable red sandals I got!!! I have been wanting bright red sandals since I was about 6... and i finally have them!! &&& the best part.....they were only 5 bucks!





cute huh?? I am in love with them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...