RECENT POST

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tune in Tuesday...

-Me: singing... "she's got the redsss" in a loud obnoxious voice.
- Boy: Umm.. miss, I don't think the song goes like that?"
-Me: "it doesn't? err, but what if i don't have the bluesss?"
-Boy: "good question?"
-Me: "in fact, i think I have the reds, because i'm dressed in all red" pointing to my outfit.
-Boy: "well, have you heard the lady in red song?"
-Me: "no! for realzzle there is a song about a lady in red?!"
-Boy: looking at me funny..."there is.. google it, it was made for you..." walks away.

So I googled it and these are some of the lyrics:

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight,
I've never seen you shine so bright,
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes,
I have been blind;

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek,
I'll never forget the way you look tonight;

I never will forget the way you look tonight...
The lady in red, the lady in red.

-----

Proof, I got the reddddssss er, i'm a lady in reddddd:



red shirt, red flower (yes, i look 12 again...i woke up late!)





my new red sandals.. oh how i love youuuuuuu.. (dont make fun of my long skinny toes!





Shout out to my homeeee boyyyy, who helped me be able to sing the right song...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...