RECENT POST

Monday, November 2, 2009

Blogging on clouds...

You're so vain....You probably think this {blog} is about you....You're so vain.....You probably think this {blog} is about you. Don't you? Don't you? Don't you? Er, yes, I changed the words a little... Yes, right now I am feeling a little vain and I DO think this blog is about me.

Why, am I feeling this high and mighty? Oh, well could it be because I was awarded by one of my favorite bloggers, with not one but TWO awards? aintnothang'.... K - SQUEEL - I take that back....it IS a thang' and I am beyond excited. Like pee my pants, (yes, they are wet) excited.

So who made me this happy, oh just one of my gals, I follow (stalk), Lindsey@mommywonderland. I'm sure most of you know, how hilarious she is, and what a great mother she is... which makes me love her more, because I hope to be a great mommy like her. Also, she helped inform me on how to pass on a blog too, which I did not know..... Thank you Lindsey for my amazinggggggg awards. LOVE them, and no longer have to be jealous of those who have them displayed so adorably on the side of their blog. What? I never said, I wasn't a jealous person, :)

The first BEAUTIFUL award:





OF course I accept & rules are....
Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Well: I don't have 15 to pass it on too, that don't already have the awards (and if you do, well you're just too great!), but I will try to come up with as many as I can.... (sorry blog God's)

Megan: @all you need is love
Chloe: @ sean and chloe
Marisela: @ come fly with me
Annie: @ Chapters of our life
& the two, who I didn't newly discover, but that basically made me wanna blog:
Brooke @ oofa luffa le
Liz @ It's unbeweavable!

Ok- Yes, I only got 6... I wanted to give it to some lady's Lindsey mentioned, and other fabulous ladies, I stalk, but they have it, and I'm not no award expert, but I'm not sure you should give it to them again? Ekk, I need to learn, sorry everyone!

The second award I got, was also, from Lindsey... my gosh I love her... and it is:





This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

--Well, again, all my ladies who I love have these awards, so the first 4 out of 6, I listed previously also get this award... Like me... 2 in one night... Yay! Feel the love and enjoy!!

( I'll get better at this, I promise!!)

++ you dolls... thanks to everyone who reads, comments and/or just views... its nice to know people care, and I love/care for you all as well!! ++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...