RECENT POST

Thursday, November 5, 2009

it starts off with receive a text from Nathaniel, that he is going to hang out with an old friend."

I instantly reply "have fun. be safe. love you"

no reply comes back. It's fine. he is busy. no big deal.

hours pass, so being the concerned girlfriend i am, i shoot a text to make sure everything is alright.

"You ok babe?"

"Better than usual."

"Ok?...Well, just checking up on you. It's already 11pm, do you think you will be going home anytime soon?"

"I'm busy."

"K."

Three hours pass. It's now, 2 am. He works at 6 am. I text (yes, I know. Perhaps I am too worried? controlling? whatever...)

"Hey babe, I know your busy, but its 2...."

"This isn't Nathaniel but come to 24th street. First house on the right. ASAP."

Um... can you say, panic? Who is this then? Why are you on his phone? Where is he? Is he ok? How the hell do I get there? I don't have a car.... Ok, light bulb... my bike... Sure it's 2 am, there is hardly ANY lights outside, and I am terrified of creeps, but the man I love might be in danger.

So I ride, the three miles to 24th street...crying, just in a sleek night gown. Praying that he is ok and I will be safe. I emerge 24th street, and see the first house on the right... the door is wide open and Nathaniel's truck is parked outside... Um, what could possibly be happening? Is he hurt? Should I call the police, or the ambulance? What the hell am I suppose to do? I start to panic.






"Nathaniel..." I scream.

No answer

"Nathaniel are you okay? Where are you? Hello, anyone?"

and then I turn the corner....... and nothing that has happened in my life, can prepare me for what, I see.

He is lying on the floor, with his ex, in his arms.

"What are you doing? What's going on??" I can barley muster out the words. Tears flowing readily now.

"Rasha. I've been cheating on you every night for 8 weeks."

"What? No, why? Don't play games with me please, I'm tired and really confused..."

"I don't love you anymore. don't you get that...."

and then they kiss... it's more than I can bare, so I turn... walk away... get on my bike, and ride the three miles back home, not caring if I make it home safe or not.





then.....


I hear my alarm clock... my phone flashes brightly, "1 new text"... I open it

"Goodmorning baby. I love you more than anything, you are my world. I will see you at your break with lunch."

It was just a dream. Breath Rasha Breath.

_______________

Well, um ok, well, I don't know about you, but thats the scariest/saddest f'ing dream I ever had... and 24th street? Where the heck is that? Def. not 3 miles from where I live, I don't even know if there IS a 24th street??... and a creepy broke down house? K, perhaps I watch too many scary movies, haha... and for the girl? I would NOT have just walked away, I would have walked up to her and punched her in her pretty little face.


Hope you'll had a better dream! Happy Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...