RECENT POST

Monday, November 9, 2009

Wise men once said...



I believe this. I do believe that EVERYONE comes into your life for a reason, and in a way, large or small, they will change and shape a part of your life, but I also believe that it could only be for that reason. After they finish then they no longer are part of the larger you.

And then I believe there are those that make such a huge impact on your life, good or bad, that you can't forget. Perhaps you want too, but you can't. Is it because they are unforgettable? Is it because they were a a huge part of your life? and if that is the case, the key word is were, so should that no longer be the same? Or should they always be a part of your life, because maybe that person helps define you?





Do these quotes contradict each other? Yes.

Who is more correct? The wise who said not to worry about those in the past or the wise that said, maybe everything you put in the past doesn't belong?

Happy Mondays Loves! I hope your weekends were fantastic. Mine was too rushed. Too much time spent worrying and deciding... and studying... or lack there of.... which will show on my test today.. ;/ Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...