RECENT POST

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"The customer is always right no matter what" - blah blah blah! The customer is NOT always right and working retail is NOT for me.

Customer: "Can I get a 1/3 oz of some Addict by Chanel?"

Me: "Did you want Addict or Chanel?"

Customer: "I want the scent "Addict" made by "Chanel"

Me: "Chanel doesn't make Addict."

Customer: " "Sweetie", I've been getting Addict for years and I'm pretty sure I know who its designed by, mmkay?" (said with a lot of attitude and a head shake thing (you know the annoying side to side, snap snap thing) mind you, and Rasha doesn't do so well when people give her attitude.)

Me: "Well, I'm not sure who misinformed you, but Chanel DOES NOT make Addict. If you want to smell it, to make sure its what you're talking about, here is a sample"

Customer: "That's it. The same stuff Im talking about, by Chanel."

I avoid her comment, pour the oil, ring her up, and she turns to walk out... says to her friend: "Ok, Im good to go, got my Addict by Chanel"

For your information "SWEETIE", you are WRONG. Addict is designed by: Christian DIOR.

Learn your designers before making a full of yourself, mmkay?



I may not be good at science and I sure as hell hate statistics, but I DO know my perfume.


Off my soap box... Hope you all laugh and know that Addict is by Dior, if you didn't already. :)



*Note: Our perfume is knock of, said to be 98% a match, and we put them in our own bottles, so there wasn't a label to prove her wrong. Just my sheer satisfaction and knowledge ;)



Happy Hump Day everyone!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...