RECENT POST

Thursday, October 1, 2009



APPARENTLY THIS STORY ISNT EVEN TRUE...I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED...

I understand the premise, but the mental images of this crack me up…

From The Boston Herald:

The NBA, fearful of the damage an H1N1 flu outbreak could wreak on the league, has passed down an anti-handshake directive.

Players and coaches have been asked to greet each other via more sanitary means of contact, like fist pounding, or maybe chest bumps.



Have there really been studies that prove chest bumping is more sanitary than handshaking? I mean, it seems like you would be more likely to spread something from a chest bump…I don’t know though.

Can’t you picture Phil Jackson and Ron Artest giving each other a chest bump when they see each other in the morning? Im chest bumping everyone at work today just to be safe...





BallHype: hype it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...