RECENT POST

Friday, November 6, 2009

So I am feeling very negative. Why? Well, in 3 days (and come december, it will be harder) something that could be life changing will be happening. I'm not exaggerating. IT could possibly destroy a lot of things in my life or it could change them, but changing them even if its what I want, which Im not sure it is... :( it still means a lot of heartbreak... Im nervous, excited, and scared... and that is causing me to want to throw up.

I decided I will list some things I should and AM happy for, so this mood can be erased because I do have a lot to be happy and thankful for.






Blogging: Not only is it a great way to vent. I love all you guys. It means more than anyone could know to hear words of encouragement, and know that people you haven't even met, want to see you succeed. +

School: Even though I seriously am so tired of it, and its hard... I talked to my advisor yesterday and I am 3 classes away from my minor and 13 classes from my major... 13 classes... and I have my degree... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...
(For those that don't know, I am going to be a Psychologist so if you need someone to talk to, my blogging friends will not be charged.)

Boyfriend: He is wonderful. Honestly. I do not deserve him. He treats me like a princess (besides the whole eating every single one of the cupcakes before I get one, but I'll put that aside.) I woke up to this note on my mirror: "I love you with all that I am. You're just the greatest thing that has ever happened to me..." ++ Perfect right? (which complicates what happens in 3 days.)

New Stuff: I got an ADORABLE new juicy purse yesterday... Hurray! I love it.

Friday: TGIF. Seriously explains everything. This week was longggggggggg.

Food: More specific - strawberry orange sunrise yogart. Seriously get some, its delicious.

Losing weight: I love 2 pounds, and while that doesn't seem like anything... Ima be happy about it, cause I can do this.

Family: Yes, they're crazy. I feel like I'm the oldest sister, not the baby, BUT they love me, and they are there for me. No family is perfect and thats what makes it special. +

Friends: I have wonderful ones, (including my blogging friends) I know that no matter what happens in 3 days, you all will be there to support me - and that gives me comfort.

Strength: I have a lot of it. Even though I feel so weak, I am strong and I know I am. In my 20 years I have been through more than many people will experience in a lifetime. I can do this. I am strong.


+ Rasha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...