RECENT POST

Sunday, November 1, 2009

We were boxes???

Well our original plan to be: Waldo and Wilma (waldo's girlfriend) didn't work out. We had trouble finding all the stuff --- We couldn't find Waldo! haha......and then we heard some couple asking the clerk about it and I drop that idea... Too common is not us. So we went as ourselves...





Just kidding! We just couldn't wear our costumes while driving... it would have been fatal. See below:





Wait, is that a box? Yes. Does that say Flannel Edition, Barbie and Ken? Yes! That's right. We were Flannel Barbie and Flannel Ken... in the boxes. Special edition. Flannel only comes out one year round folks. Get it while it's hot!







Barbie, Ken and Loofa.... That's Marisela, she had the party we went to, which um, she is the best baker.... EVER. seriously, I would take pictures of the cupcakes she made, but they well um are missing.... (like Waldo) in my tummy? Idk... Anyways, she was a LOOFA... Yes, like a shower loofa. The thing you clean yourself with.. yes, hilarious, I know. that's why she is my bff.



It was awkward and hard to move in our boxes, BUT we managed to kiss! ++




Halloween was fun and successful (even if my pictures weren't... sorry they are so terrible). I hope you all enjoyed your night!!

p.s. I can't wait for kids, because although I had DELICIOUS cupcakes, I'm craving a twix, and well, my house is candy-less :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...